Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Creations & How to Order


Just wanted to share a few of my latest creations with you.
I'm in the process of trying to decide if I want to create another blog or open an Etsy store for the items that I make to sell.
It might seem like an easy decision, but I'm having a hard time trying to decide and I'm scared that if I open an Etsy store, that I will get overwhelmed when the orders start rolling in. Don't want to get behind...know what I mean!
Anyway, if you see something on this blog that you would like (or would like more information on), please shoot me an email to hscott724@comcast.net and I will respond as quickly as possible!
Personalized coffee tumblers with single initial (or your initials)
I'm made these for B&B's teachers for Texas Public School Week next week and will be attaching a little "Thanks a Latte" note!

I also have made them a kitchen towel for each holiday with their last name initial on it. So by the end of the school year, they should have one for almost every holiday. The one above is going to be their St. Patrick's Day towel!

Easter Bunny Shirt

Lime green zebra initial shirt with hot pink stitching (or any color stitching)
I made this for all the girlies in our family for St. Patrick's Day...good thing about it is that they can wear it past St. Paddy's Day too!
And a little "A" shirt that I made for my friend Kelly's new precious baby girl Avery! I was lucky enough to love on her earlier today! So sweet...gave me a touch of baby fever!!!

Again, if you would like to place an order for something, please email me at hscott724@comcast.net. And feel free to show your friends!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

so cute :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

You are soooo talented! And love the "thanks a latte"... so creative!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I love the Easter Bunny shirts.. how much are those?

LindyLouMac said...

Popping over as instructed from the shoutout. You have some lovely products and my suggestion would be to go for the Etsy Shop as so much easier for the potential customer to browse products than on a blog. Good Luck.