Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have You Seen These?

Have you seen these at the store?
One thing on my list of things to get to take on our ski trip was powdered laundry detergent since we had our own little washer and dryer in the condo.
I found these handy little 3 in 1 laundry sheets and I am hooked!
Detergent, fabric softener, and anti-static all in one sheet!
I LOVE them!

All you do is start your washing machine, throw in the sheet, thrown in your clothes, and shut the lid (or close the door)!
Then after your wash is complete, you move everything into the dryer, including the 3 in 1 laundry towel...because remember it also has the fabric softener and anti-static stuff in it?!?!?
And let me just tell you that I LOVE how they make my clothes smell!!!
So next time it's time to buy laundry detergent, pick up a package of these handy 3 in 1 sheets and give them a try.
I promise you won't be disappointed!!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Yep, tried out some free samples of them and liked them but the scent was TOO strong for me :( But it made laundry super easy!

Coffey Twins said...

Definitely going to get some!!