Friday, March 25, 2011

A Few New Designs

I've been busy this week completing orders and playing around with all the new fonts/designs.
Just wanted to share a few with all of you!

GiGi Font with SPARKLE fabric!
I'm in LOVE with this stuff...it's adds so much to a shirt!

Posh Circle Alpha with more sparkle fabric!
(Don't you know the birthday girl who is getting these from us is going to LOVE them...well, at least I'm hoping she does)!


Chunky Cross and Peace Sign Applique


GiGi Font on a burp cloth for Baby Charley

Bloom Alpha Font
Posh Alpha again on burp cloth

GiGi Font again

Bunny Applique Design


Bunny Alpha Font
(I'm LOVING this design on this pink and white stripe shirt for Julia)!

Bunny Alpha Font
I used some scrap minky dot material that was left over from Burkley's bedding to make her a "textured" bunny shirt!
If you are interested in placing an order, please send an email to:
I have a few other creations brewing in my head and I can't wait to share them with all of you.
Be prepared, because you might just want one for yourself!!!
Oh, and for those of you who prayed for our sweet Burkley, I appreciate it. She woke up this morning with 103.1 fever, so we were out the door to the doctor bright and early this morning. Poor baby girl has ulcers all in her mouth and puss all on her tonsils. She has been diagnosed with viral pharyngitis and it just has to run it's course (which could be a week or it could be 2 weeks). We are praying to God that Brooks does not catch it and that we are on the road to recovery soon. The good news is that her ears have cleared up tremendously since Monday's visit, so that is a blessing. It just stinks so bad when your babies are sick and you can't do anything for them. She's currently taking a good nap, so I'm hoping that she will feel somewhat better when she wakes up!















2 comments:

Hanna said...

Poor baby and poor mommy!!! Alexandra's had a nasty cold with a bad cough this week. It stinks when they're sick because nobody sleeps well. :-( Hope Burkley feels better soon and that you can keep Brooks in a little protective bubble!!

Marissa said...

LOVE your designs and hope she's feeling better VERY soon!