Sunday, April 5, 2009

15 Weeks

Scroll on down to see pictures from this past week. Enjoy!!!
Since daddy was playing cards Wednesday night, the twins and I packed up and headed to Grammy and Poppy's house for an evening of FUN! Thanks to a fellow blog friend (who is also a mommy to multiples) I learned that Toy's R Us was having a great sale on Little Tikes items (buy one, get one free...29.99 or less) so I had to go. With birthday's and Christmas all in the same week, I better get started now! So, mom and I talked Poppy into going along with us...and even though he didn't really want to go, he did! And...you will never guess what happened to him while we were there. I stopped at the customer service desk to exchange a few things and I remembered that I left my camera out in the car where someone could see it if they walked by. So, I asked dad if he would run out and get it for me. He did and it seemed like he was out there for EVER (mom and I figured he got a call or something). A few minutes later, he came walking in with this funny grin on his face. Guess what happened?!?!? A bird pooped on his shoulder when he walked out of the store! I took a picture of it, but it didn't turn out good! Mom and I (and dad too) had a GREAT laugh. You would think that his chances of getting pooped on by Brooks or Burkley would be greater than getting pooped on by a bird!!! And mom made him ride in the back of the suburban between the twins!
And here's a picture of all the goodies we bought! The back of my car looks like it does the day after Thanksgiving (I sure missed that shopping day this year)!

Brooks, Poppy, and Kyla playing!
Brooks, Burkley, and Kyla watching their "movie"

On Thursday, we went to eat Mexican food with my parents and we ALL went in our vehicle. This was my view from the very back of the suburban! Oh, how times have changed!!!
Brooks wondering what his mommy is doing in the back of the car!
He just smiled and talked to me the entire trip!
Burkley looking out the window and thinking about closing those big blue eyes!
From my view...
Brooks, Grammy, Burkley, Cory, and Poppy
(I had to climb in through the trunk and over the stroller to get to my little seat...try doing that when you are stuffed...ugh!)
Holly guarding Brooks and Burkley's room.
When they are napping, she will walk in there to check on them...it's so sweet!
Protecting here babies!
Look at Brooks and Burkley looking at her...they love their big sister!
Don't freak out...I was sitting right there making sure that Holly didn't get any closer (I just scooted back to snap the picture)
We LOVE tummy time!

LOOK at this...we have a thumb sucker!
This is how I have found her the past few mornings or when she wakes up from a nap.
Look at them...doing the same thing!

I had to post this one...
Look how red Burkley's eyes are! She's was so stinkin' tired, but she wouldn't give in!
So sweet...it looked like he was trying to hold her hand,
but he moved as I snapped the picture!
And this is how my little man is all of the time!
Don't you just love the shirt? Daddy wasn't to sure about it!

3 comments:

Kelly & Robby said...

I bought Anthony the same onesie (Totally cuter than dad). I love it. Those pictures are so cute on them on the floor doing the same thing.

Kelly

Kelly & Robby said...

Oh, next time Babies R Us is having a buy one get one free sale...call me!!!

Mom's (in) the Word said...

I love the picture of the back of their near-bald little heads!!! They are so adorable together!!!