Six months ago, May 1st seemed like a long time away. That was then...this is now. You can probably imagine how I'm feeling right now...pretty bummed to be quite honest. I thought I had myself all talked into going back and getting through the month of May, but when last week rolled around, surprisingly so did all of the emotions. I'm very fortunate to have had this time off with Brooks and Burkley, but still, I'm just not ready to go back. I know that they are going to be well taken care of and spoiled rotten by their Nana, so at least I don't have to worry about that. The month of May will be super busy with all of the end of school stuff, so hopefully it will go by fast. I haven't counted the days yet, but I think I just have to make it 4 weeks. Can I do it...maybe, but it's going to be hard! So, if you don't hear from me for a while, know that as of tomorrow morning, I am no longer a SAHM (stay at home mom). That title will resume again the second week in June (for good...well, I will be a part time stay at home mom and will sub a few days a week next year).
Here are a few pictures of my darlings from last week...enjoy!
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

1 comment:
I just found your blog through Multiples and More.
Your twins are adorable. It is hard to think that mine were once that tiny.
Post a Comment