Sunday, April 19, 2009

17 Weeks Old Today

Can you guess what song I was singing to Brooks this morning while I was getting him dressed for church? If you guessed Every Girl's Crazy bout' a Sharp Dressed Man, then you're right! I LOVE getting them all dressed up...it's so much fun and they are so stinkin' cute!!I wasn't sure if we were going to make it in time for 8 o'clock Mass this morning, but we were able to pull it off...and no, we were not late! Thank goodness Burkley decided to have her blowout before we left this morning, but Brooks on the other hand, saved his for church. Half way through Mass, he sounded off, so Cory had to be Mr. Mom and take him since I had Burkley in my arms. Dad was successful at his first time changing Brooks out in public in the men's restroom! Ha, ha, ha...I'm laughing just thinking about it (he had to deal with shoes, pants, wipe case, diaper, and the changing pad, but he managed)!


And here's a picture of my Little Stinky. Can you tell that she is SUPER tired in this picture? Girlfriend pretty much stayed up all afternoon today. After I took these pictures, they ate and I put them down for their morning nap. Well, she only slept for about 30 minutes (if even that long) and she was up the rest of the day yawning away and just as happy as she could be. She has really discovered her voice and boy, does she like to "talk"...so cute!

My photo shoot attempts from this morning. By far, not the best photos, but you get what you can get with two hungry and sleepy babies. Don't they look spiffy in their coordinating outfits? Look at Burkley's little hand under Brooks' arm...so sweet!


Enough said...it's feeding time!!
I can't believe it's already been 17 weeks since these two were placed in my arms for the first time. God has truly blessed Cory and I with beautiful and healthy babies!!!

No comments: