Sunday, June 7, 2009

24 Weeks

B&B turned 24 weeks old today! These two little ones are growing up way toooooo fast for me. This stage that they are in right now is so fun...they are keeping me pretty busy (and sometimes tired), but I'm having a BLAST and wouldn't change it for the world. They were definitely worth the wait!!! Here's a few pictures I snapped of them tonight before dinner. We have good eaters so far...they love sweet green peas, sweet potatoes, roasted butternut squash, sweet baby carrots, and they even had roasted apples this morning for the first time!
His mouth is watering for some yummy cereal and sweet green peas!



Trying to get that bib on so he can EAT!

Little Missy has discovered her tongue!
And this is how she is most of the day (when she not squealing or squirming all around on the play mat)!

Blowing bubbles...and cereal...and sweet green peas at mommy
(I tried getting her to do this ALL day today...and guess when she finally decided to do it...or when she finally learned how to do it)!!!
Stay tuned for more pictures. I'm officially a SAHM now, so I'm hoping to be better at posting updates!

1 comment:

Tarah said...

I love the picture of Miss B with her tongue out - you can really see her personality shining!
Such Cuties!