Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First of MANY Play Dates

Brooks and Burkley hosted their first play date today. It was a HUGE success and everyone seemed to have a great time. Thanks to all of the mommy's for taking the time to bring your little one's over to play with my little one's. When and where's the next one?!?!

The invite!!

Watching cartoons with daddy after breakfast.
They LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Agent Oso
(and they LOVE when mommy sings and dances to all of the songs)

She's ready for all of the "stinky" boys to come to her party!

Sporting his FIRST Quicksilver shirt that Poppy bought him...too cute!

The only picture I took while Kyla was there...she wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get one of her precious little face. Sweet baby girl is going to turn one on Sunday. Where on earth has this past year gone? I love this little "thing" so much!!

2 IVF miracles...born 10 days apart

L to R
Kelly and Anthony, Stephanie and Elliott, Tarah, Jacob, Colton, and Luke
Elliott, Burkley, and Brooks taking a cat nap!

Hosting a play date will wear a guy out!

She's holding the stinky boys down!
Brooks, Burkley, and Elliott

Brooks and Elliott

***I just realized that I don't have a picture with sweet baby Justin (Jacob's little brother), so I will need to sift through the pictures on my camera and see if I have one and update it later***
Thanks again Tarah, Luke, Baby Hudson, Marissa, Jacob, Justin, Kelly, Anthony, Stephanie, Elliott, Grammy, Kyla, Nana, and Colton for coming to our first of many play dates!!!!

2 comments:

Mom's (in) the Word said...

Such a fun day!! Elliott took a 2 hour nap when we got home--he was exhausted after his big day out! Thanks again for having fun, B & B! (and Hay, I suppose) :) Y'all are great hosts!

Tarah said...

Thanks for having us over ~ we had a great time!

See you soon,
Tarah & Luke