skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Strollin' with my Babies
Cory and I decided to take Brooks, Burkley, and Holly for a walk around the neighborhood this evening. And...B&B rode in their stroller for the first time without their infant seats! YEAH! As a new mommy, this is just another one of those "milestones" that makes me happy and sad at the same time. I was hesitant at first, but they did great...and they LOVED the nice breeze that was blowing and enjoyed being able to look around and see things. Evening walks just may be a ritual from now on...the pictures below may explain!!!
One trip around Royal Estates will wear two little ones out!
He held these rings the entire walk...guess he didn't want his sister to take them AGAIN!
Sister and her baby doll!
This picture has nothing to do with our walk, but I wanted to share it. These new garage decorations contain 5 1/2 years of teaching materials. I did some major decision making during my last week of teaching and these tubs have all of the important things that I wanted to keep (most of these tubs are filled with books for Brooks and Burkley and my files). Not bad, huh? I still have some stuff left in my classroom that I didn't want to get rid of, but I'm letting Lisa, my intern who got my position, use it.
***Stay tuned...Brooks and Burkley are hosting their first play date tomorrow***
No comments:
Post a Comment