skip to main |
skip to sidebar
She's Got Legs
She may be tiny and still wear size 0-3 month clothes at 6 months of age, but this little princess has a set of STRONG legs on her. Look at her new trick!!! Oh, and she LOVES to take steps too. We have a bet going that she will be walking (or should I say running around) by 9 months old. What do you think?!?! Like my mom said, I better put on my running shoes, cause this sweet little girl is going to keep me BUSY!!!! 
Such a big girl...I wish I could have snapped a picture of that sweet little face, but I wanted to be in "catching distance" just in case she decided to fall on over...which, she did not!! Until today, Brooks had no interest in putting weight on his legs so that he could stand. I've been working with him and he decided that he would give it a try several times today and I think he liked it! They both are also doing a pretty good job at sitting up...it won't be much longer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment