Friday, October 30, 2009

Flashback from the Past...

On this day last year (well, the last Friday in October) I said goodbye to my teaching friends, hugged all my kiddos goodbye, and headed home to "rest" for the remainder of my pregnancy and maternity leave. I thought being on bed rest for 2+ months was going to be hard, but luckily, it wasn't. I'm just so thankful that I was able to carry my little ones for 36 weeks without any problems at all. I can't believe it's already been a year ago that all of this happened...holy cow, it seems just like yesterday. And, here's a picture of me at 27 weeks...quite the pumpkin, huh?!?!?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Isn't it crazy looking back. My girls are almost 17 months old, and I still feel like it was just yesterday that I was a huge cow carring them, or spending days at the NICU. First time to comment, I just realized you were following my blog, so I made a visit to yours, and I am now following yours. I love reading other mom's of twins.

Paige said...

i think you make a very cute pumpkin!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh so cute!!! Its so crazy to see old pictures...especially of our little ones. To see how little they were. you have such a beautiful family!!!

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila