Saturday, October 31, 2009

GREASE is the WORD

Whew, I'm exhausted! And Brooks and Burkley are too, but they had a FANTASTIC 1st Halloween. We decided to dress B&B up as characters from Grease (a T Bird and a Pink Lady) and they looked super cute. If you don't believe me, just take a look for yourself!!!

Our Family
B&B's 1st Halloween
2009
Brooks and Burkley
10 months old

Is he cool or what?!?

Pretty in PINK!

4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

oh. my. goodness. what creative (and ADORABLE) costumes! found your blog through the multiples and more site, great post!

Kristi said...

They were very cute, and what a neat idea. Glad they enjoyed their first Halloween.

Mom Genes said...

Hi, I am having laps. surgery this morning to remove my right fallopian tube so DH and I can begin IVF. We're leaving for the hospital in a bit and I'm reading SUCCESS blogs to calm my nerves and look for reassurance that this can work. Thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to reading more.

sweetpeanme said...

Thanks for the comment!! Your kiddos are way too cute...and reading through your journey has me so excited about what the future holds for us!!! (And a little nervous...but mostly excited *wink*)

My Dr. hasn't said anything about bedrest...I almost wish (should I even say that??!!) that I could go on bedrest that early...at least at home...that way I can focus totally on growing these little ones...being a primary teacher is tough work!! (You know!!) :o)

I look forward to watching your little ones grow...and to see what joys and adventures you guys experience!!!

P.S. my twins are "unofficially" b/g twins...the first sonogram was at 13 weeks and they said there was DEFINITELY a boy and MAYBE a girl...but if you look on my blog at the ultrasound photos...there is no doubt in my mind!! But we go on the 12th to find out FOR SURE! :o)