On Friday, we loaded up and headed on over to the local pumpkin patch with Grammy, Aunt Shu Shu, and Kyla in hopes to get some awesome pictures. And I'm pretty sure our trip was successful because between my mom and I, we took over 200 pictures and if I could find a way to post all 200+ on here, I would. It's hard deciding which ones to post when they are all so good! Anyway, the babies LOVED the pumpkin patch and loved looking at and touching the pumpkins and hay. Kyla wasn't much into posing for pictures because she was too busy shopping for the perfect pumpkin, but we were able to snap a few of her! Enjoy the pictures...there's a ton (well, not really...I could have posted ALL of them)! Happy Fall. We are SO lovin' this weather. We spent the majority of the day today outside and yes...we did cheer on those Horns!!! Hook Em'!!! Okay...here are the pictures of my precious little pumpkins!
For those of you that are local...this pumpkin patch is located on the corner of 518 and South Shore Blvd. at the Methodist Church.
I'm a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, a Godmother, and a mommy to precious boy/girl twins that were born in December of 2008. I'm a former first grade teacher that is currently enjoying my new job as a SAHM. It's not always easy, but I thank God and my husband for providing for our family and allowing me to spend this time with our children. This blog was created to keep family and friends up to date on our journey to parenthood. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride, filled with a lot of highs and lows, but was well worth the wait. Just take a look and see for yourself!
2 comments:
SO SWEET!!! Love the pictures of your mom with all three of her grandkids! Priceless! Happy Fall Brooks and Burkley!
How precious are the pumpkin patch pictures! B&B had a beautiful week-end to be outside!Hugs and kisses.
Love, Nana & PaPa
Post a Comment