Monday, January 12, 2009

3 Week Pictures

Well, Brooks and Burkley celebrated their 3 week birthday yesterday. Where on earth does time go? I cannot believe they are already 3 weeks old. Man, it has gone by super fast (heck, they are almost one month old). Things have been just great around here. Cory and I have our schedule down pretty good and I've managed to make it through the day alone with Brooks and Burkley. I feed Brooks first (he's always hungry...in fact, we are about to up his feed 1/2 an ounce tonight-so he will be taking 3.5 ounces) and then I feed Burkley and then I pump (we upped her feed yesterday from 1.5 ounces to 1.75 ounces and she has done great). She's starting to become a little piggy and you sure can tell that she is putting on some weight! I'm taking her tomorrow afternoon to see Dr. Judice to check her weight and to get her Hep B shot. I can't wait to see how much she has gained since last week...and I'm not looking forward to the shot. If Cory is able to sneak away from the funeral home and go with us, he's going to have to do the honors of holding her for the shot (I will be hiding and crying in the corner).

I know you are more interested in seeing our little bundles of joy, so here they are. Have a great week and stay warm. I'll post more pictures later.

Hay



Big sister Holly protecting her baby brother and sister!
Isn't that sweet?
His shirt says it all!
And so does hers!
My sweet babies together...it's hard to get a "good"
picture of the two of them together...someone
is always moving!
Mommy with Brooks and Burkley
(Please excuse my appearance...no time for make up these days)
Daddy and Burkley pooped out from
watching football ALL day long!
Brooks in his BIG BOY jammies (they are newborn)!
He's grown out of most of his preemie clothes!
Sweet little puppy feet!
Sister in her NEW Moo Cow preemie jammies!

1 comment:

Mom's (in) the Word said...

Pictures are so cute--especially Daddy and baby snoozing!! I have that little dog outfit in 3-6 mo. for Eli :) I miss you, amiga!!!!