HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2009 has been a great year already and it's only January 1st! Around 2:30 this afternoon, I got the call I have been waiting for, for 11 days. It was Burkley's NICU nurse and she was calling to let me know that Burkley had been discharged and that we could come and pick her up! Brooks stayed with Grammy and Poppy while Mommy and Daddy headed off to get his little sister. I think we made it to the hospital in record time...surprised we didn't get pulled over for speeding! When we got there, we had to go over some paperwork with the nurse and then we were on our way. It has been an exciting day and we are praying that all goes well tonight. Here are a few pictures of our two little peas being reunited after 11 days. They are so sweet.
Please disregard the pink bouncer...
their cousin Kyla was sharing it with them

2 comments:
So happy to see Brooks & Burkley together again! They are just precious!
so sweet! Glad your family is complete!
Post a Comment