Saturday, January 24, 2009

Burkley's Weigh In and Various Pictures

On Thursday (1-22-09) Burkley had her weigh in and I'm so excited to share the wonderful news with everyone. Our little bitty princess has grown so much in just one week. The Tuesday before, she weighed in at 4lbs 15oz and this week she weighed in at a whopping 5lbs 11.9oz! GO BURKLEY GO! She's downing 3oz like it's nothing, so I'm sure we will be upping it pretty soon. You can definitely tell in the pictures below that her little face has filled out...you can even see that little double chin! We are so happy that she's gaining weight and eating like a little piglet! Here's a few pictures of my little piggy on weigh in day (please notice the bling bling shirt I made her)!

Little Miss Piggy

Look at how BIG I am


My Granny made these hat's for Brooks and Burkley and they were HUGE on them when they were born. I tried them on again today since it was chilly outside and to my surprise, they fit both of them. They look to stinkin' cute!
Brooks sporting his super warm blue hat

Burkley sporting her super warm pink hat

Twinkies sporting their super warm hats

Pa Pa falling asleep on the job

Brooks totally relaxed at Nana's house

1 comment:

Mom's (in) the Word said...

These are SUCH adorable pictures!!