Sunday, January 18, 2009

My First Birthday as a Mommy

Today I celebrated my first birthday as a Mommy and it was WONDERFUL! I can't believe I will be saying goodbye to my twenties next year and hello to my thirties. OUCH!!! It seems just like yesterday that I turned 21 and was ordering my first margarita...not quite like that anymore, but I wouldn't change it for the world. This has been the best birthday ever and I have Brooks and Burkley to thank! I couldn't be any happier than I am now!!! Thanks to everyone who called, sent cards/texts, and came over to help me celebrate my 29th birthday! I appreciate it!!!

Love~
Hay

Making a wish and blowing out my candles
(yes...they misspelled my name)
Me and my sweet peas!

Thanks Brooks and Burkley for the sweet cards and the money
(how did you know that's what I wanted?)

Mommy's sweet little man

Mommy's sweet little princess

No comments: