Here are a few pictures of my precious pumpkins just a swingin' away this morning. The were both sound asleep and one of them was snoring! Can you guess who that was? If you guessed Brooks, you are correct!
This morning after our 2 o'clock feeding, Cory and I were cracking up because Brooks was snoring so loud! Speaking of feeding, they slept so good last night. We fed them around 8:30 and they slept until a little after 2 this morning. We woke up to Brooks grunting and the telephone ringing. Yes, Cory got his first death call in the middle of the night since the twins were born. Needless to say, I was feeding solo bright and early this morning! I do it by myself during the day, but at night it's easier when there are two of us (the process is much faster).
Enjoy the pictures! Can you believe they are going to be 6 weeks old on Sunday. Man alive...the time is going by so fast. Have a Happy Super Bowl Sunday...Go Cardinals (#63)!!!!
XOXO~
Hay
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment