Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 Weeks Old

WOW...it's hard to believe that Brooks and Burkley are already 6 weeks old. They are so fun and so stinkin' cute! Burkley stays awake for longer periods of time and is very alert and Brooks on the other hand...well, he'd just prefer to eat, sleep, and grunt. He's not worried about what's going on around him like his little sister. In comparison, Brooks is still quite a bit bigger than Burkley, but she's getting chunky and will catch up with him in no time at all. I've been a bit sad this week because it seems as if Burkley is beginning to grow out of most of her preemie clothes. She can still wear some things, but her jammies are starting to get a little too short in length. So, she's been wearing a few newborn outfits and they are fitting pretty good...she has more room to stretch out in them.



I took a few pictures the other day of Brooks and Burkley doing tummy time. I wish I had some of them together, but I decided to do it before I fed them and I didn't want one screaming the entire time I was feeding another, so we had two tummy times. Enjoy the pics!!





Mommy's sweet little man!

Don't you just want to kiss him to death?

Mommy's HANDSOME boy!

Tired and ready to eat!

Daddy's little princess!

Pretty in PINK holding up that sweet head!

Look at that little bitty body...hard to believe that she's twice her birth weight!

Sweet baby girl tuckerd out and ready to eat too!



A FEW RECENT AND RANDOM PICTURES


Brooks and Burkley LOVE their BIG cousins...
(Burkley, Avery, Colton, and Brooks)
Kyla checking out her baby cousins!

Kyla is looking at me...
When I was pregnant, Kyla took many naps on my belly so I was telling her that's who she was keeping warm and she was just a smiling away at me!


3 IVF MIRACLES...

Yesterday, Kelly and Anthony came over to visit us. We attempted a photo shoot of the three of them ,but my two were sound asleep in their swings and Anthony was starving! I'm sure there will be many more play dates in our future, so maybe we'll have better luck next time. Thanks for coming to visit us guys...we enjoyed it!

Burkley, Brooks, and Anthony (can you tell he's hungry)!

2 comments:

Mary Kate said...

i just noticed that scott funeral home is in alvin. is that where u live? my best friend from college lives in alvin...small world!!!!

Mary Kate said...

my friend is meredith meyer teague. her parents are marcus & cheryl meyer.