We've decided to bring out another "something" in the living room this week for the kiddos. We already have one glider, one bouncer, and two swings in here and now we have added the play mat. Cory told me that we are going to HAVE to put something up, but I just laughed. I think he forgot that our house will NEVER be the same...can you imagine what it will look like when they get older and have even more toys?!?! Guess we will have to turn the garage into a playroom (they will still be invading daddy's space out there)!!!
Last night, I put Brooks on the mat for several minutes before he ate and when I got down on the floor to "play" with him, this is what I saw! So stinkin cute!!!
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

1 comment:
your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment