Eight Sunday's ago, our lives changed forever! It's hard to believe Brooks and Burkley are already 2 months old (well, 2 months old if you go by Sunday's...we have a few more days until the 21st). The time is going by way too fast. Although I'm not looking forward to the "two month" doctor appointment because of shots, I am curious to see how much my little monkey's have grown. They are much more alert and are staying awake for longer periods of time during the day. And as always, they are sleeping like champs at night! They have truly brought so much joy to our lives! I can't wait to see what this month will bring! Here are a few pictures we took of Brooks and Burkley with their Longhorns from Nana and PaPa (aren't they cute)!
Brooks Allen8 Weeks Old
He didn't even budge...
Even after I took him from Cory and messed with him for a few minutes!
One SLEEPY and SWEET Boy!
Burkley Ann8 Weeks Old
Daddy's Little Princess
No comments:
Post a Comment