Brooks has been grinning from time to time since he was born, but he's officially smiling now! If you talk to him he will just look at you and cut a smile or two! Yesterday he smiled at his daddy, his Nana, and of course, his mommy! His smile definitely melts my heart (and I'm not going to lie, it even made me cry this morning)! I love this little man of mine (and I love his sister too...just haven't been able to capture her smile on camera yet). I guess I'm going to have to strap the camera around my neck now in order to capture them in action! Here's a few pictures of Brooks...Burkley is/was sleeping so I don't have any pictures of her smiling (will work on that).
CHEESEHe really did have a BIG "cheese" going on,
but by the time I snapped the picture, his mouth was closed
All stretched out on his play mat...Look at those big blue eyes!!
My two boys sacked out last night.Please excuse the wife beater my husband is wearing...
we really aren't rednecks!
Happy "hump" day and I can't wait for my little munchkins to give you a sweet smile!!! =)
XOXO~
Hay
No comments:
Post a Comment