Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Heart Day

We had such a nice and relaxing Valentine's Day! Cory was off this weekend, so we were able to spend all day hanging out together as a little family, which was very nice. We opted out on going to dinner this weekend mainly because I figured every restaurant would be crowded and I didn't want to wait for a table for hours. So instead, I decided to cook. I made homemade fried chicken, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, homemade mac and cheese, gravy, rolls, and a strawberry cake. It was YUMMY!!!! Here are a few pictures of our little sweethearts on their first Valentine's Day!!!

Our SWEET Burkley Ann

Couldn't you just kiss her to death?!?!

Just so you can see how small she really is
(although she has doubled her birth weight)

Brooks and Burkley
Oh so sweet!

Sweet little monkey's

The big picture of both of them

Daddy's Valentine gift from me, Brooks, Burkley, and Holly
(the scrub shirt Cory wore in the
operating room when the twins were born)

Posing with Daddy's gift

Brooks and Burkley's Valentine's!
I would say they had a GREAT 1st Valentine's Day.
Thanks to everyone who sent our precious babies a Valentine...
they appreciate it and so do we!
Sweet Holly Ann Belle
(our first little Valentine)
She's been such a great big sister!!
Oh, just in case you are wondering, I did get a Valentine. Cory and the kiddos gave me money to purchase a sewing and embroidery machine!!! My mom and I are going to go in together to make this big purchase. Neither one of us know how to sew, so this will be a learning experience for both of us. The good thing is, is that the store we are purchasing it from offers lessons free of charge if you buy a machine from them. Get ready to see monogrammed items all over this blog soon! Mom and I are SUPER excited about this new learning experience.
Hope you had a GREAT Valentine's Day filled with much LOVE!!!
XOXO~
Hayley

1 comment:

Mom's (in) the Word said...

Oh my gosh, i am just now seeing these Valentine's photos. They are ADORABLE. i love the ones of the twins together!! Holly looks pretty cute,too.