Nana, Pa Pa, Aunt Mandy (taking the picture), Uncle Kevin, Colton, and Avery.
This was our first time taking them out to eat and they were wonderful.
Brooks taking it all in!
Burkley sitting next to mommy!
And yes, she stayed awake the ENTIRE time we were there!
And yes, she stayed awake the ENTIRE time we were there!
Not the best picture, but we were in a rush to get out the door that
day and I had to have a picture of them in their matching "peace" outfits!
Look at those big blue eyes and those chunky cheeks!
Can you tell who is hungry in this picture?!?!
Getting ready for their jammies!
Aren't they filling out?
We go tomorrow morning at 8:50 for their 2 month doctor appointment. They will get shots this trip, so please pray that mommy will be able to hold it together! I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it. I'll be sure to update their stats and how they are doing tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment