Monday:
What a day! When the twins woke up around 6 for their feeding, I just decided to stay up. I had so much laundry that I needed to catch up on and I needed to get the house in order. I swear I must have washed 6 or more loads of laundry...it seemed like all I did was wash and fold clothes all day long. I also unloaded both dishwashers, organized a few drawers in the babies dresser, sterilized bottles (twice), attempted to organize my closet some (packed up all of my maternity clothes), wrote thank you notes, pumped after each feeding, and fed my precious angels every 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Oh, I almost forgot that I did squeeze in a shower too. Honestly, I was one busy bee Monday. I think the only time I sat down was when I had to pump (and that only takes about 10-15 minutes). Needless to say, when I got in bed Monday night, I crashed! Good thing my babies listened to their mommy when I asked them to sleep good. They slept for 7 hours instead of 4-5 hours! They knew mommy was tired!
Tuesday:
I had another post-op follow up visit with Dr. Mike and I decided to bring Brooks and Burkley along with me to show them off. They weren't too happy with me the last time I went because I came solo, so I thought I'd surprise them this trip. Brooks and Burkley were little troopers! Here's a few pictures of Dr. Mike with Brooks and Burkley...two of the most precious babies he's ever delivered!
7 weeks old
when they were in my tummy!
Wednesday:
We took our first trip to Target with Grammy and Kyla! Funny thing is, is that we had to go in 2 separate cars because we weren't up to moving car seats around. Brooks slept the entire time just like he did at Hobby Lobby and Burkley was wide awake...as usual! She's going to be my little shopper!
Thursday:
Today, we decided to join daddy at Rotary for lunch. We've been trying for the past 3 weeks to go with him, but it hasn't worked out. Well, today Cory was able to show off the twins to the Rotary club. Guess who slept the entire time and guess who was awake?!?! Didn't get any pictures to document this outing...bad mommy!
Friday:
Who know's what tomorrow will bring!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment