Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pricy Little Princess

Here's a few pictures I took of our PRICY Little Princess this afternoon. She earned the title "Pricy Princess" two weeks ago after we received her NICU bill in the mail. She spent 12 days in the NICU and you will never guess how much the hospital bill alone is (please keep in mind that she was only in there for low birth weight, so she didn't require a ton of medical attention...no where near as much as the octuplets)! When I opened the bill, I just laughed! What else was I going to do? Does anyone have an extra 86 thousand dollars in the bank or in your back pocket? YES...you read that right-86 thousand dollars!! Thank goodness for insurance, but come on, who on earth could afford that?!?! Okay...here's my sweet baby girl!

Pricy and Precious
She's thinking about giving me a smile!

Not up to smiling...just ready to eat!

No comments: