Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our First Trip to...

...Mommy's FAVORITE store!

Today, me, mom, Brooks, and Burkley ventured out in public for the first time. This was our first of many trips to Hobby Lobby and they did great. Brooks wasn't really interested in shopping so he decided to just sleep and Burkley on the other hand LOVED shopping! She stayed awake the entire time and helped Grammy pick out more ribbon for more bows! It took mom and I several minutes to get the stroller situated in the parking lot, but we managed to get them in and out safely (we did pretty good for the first time). Seriously, it's like pushing a limo or a tank...take your pick!!!

Taking a breather after pushing this "tank" through the parking lot.
Actually, we had to take 5 to re-adjust!

Missy ready to spend some of daddy's money!

He could care less about shopping!


Cory and I also took the babies to church for the first time this evening, but I don't have a picture of that. Both babies were angels and we were able to show them off. All in all, Brooks and Burkley had a very adventurous day and they are now sacked out in the pack-n-play. Maybe they will make it 7 hours again tonight like last night!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I spend WAY to much time at Hobby Lobby! BTW, Love your shirt!