Please excuse my lack of blogging this week. It's been one of those weeks and I need to get caught up on sooooo much. I have a ton of new pictures that I want to post, but I just need to find time to sit down and upload them. Cory went out of town this week to Batesville, Indiana to tour Batesville casket company, so the kids and I stayed with his parents at the beginning of the week and have spent the past two nights with my parents. Oh, and we've spent almost every day this week at the doctor's office. The antibiotics that they were taken were not clearing up their little ears as fast or as good as the doctor had hoped, so we ended up giving them the shots. It's a series of 3 shots...sometimes it works great on the first round and sometimes not so great. Guess how many we have had??? Yep, my babies have had to get stuck THREE times this week. It's been HORRIBLE. We walk in to the office and they are fine, but as soon as their names are called and we walk through "the doors" they know what's about to happen and start screaming. I've been a mess over this and I'm hoping and praying that the third shot did the trick. We have a follow up appointment next week...so pray for four good lookin' ears please! Pictures of my little ones are sure to come sooner than later! Sorry guys...this momma is TIRED!


No comments:
Post a Comment