**UPDATED**
Kyla became a big sister this morning at 9:36 AM
It's a good thing Sheri was scheduled for a c-section today because her water decided to break early this morning!
Shea Makinzie Born
6 pounds 7 ounces
18 inches long
She has a head full of light hair and a chunky and round little face (looks just like her big sister)!
Mom and baby are both doing great...and so is dad and big sister.
It stinks because the hospital will not allow anyone under the age of 14 to visit (not even siblings) so Kyla will have to wait to meet her little sister when she gets home!
I showed her a picture of Shea that my brother sent me on my phone and she got so excited and just kept wanting to kiss her!
Pictures are sure to come soon...remember, I lost my camera (so I'm waiting for my mom to email them)!
She's going to be a BIG sister!
And I'm most certain she's going to be the BEST big sister EVER!
Wishing my brother Kyle and my sister in law Sheri the best of luck tomorrow!
Can't wait to meet Shea!!

.jpg)

3 comments:
Oh how cute is she??? Good luck for your brother and sister in law!
How exciting! Kyla is stinkin cute! Look at those boots!!
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment