Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Walker

Brooks decided to start walking this evening while we were at Nana and PaPa's house! He's been taking a few steps here and there, but I guess he got brave enough and took many, many steps! We are so proud of him! Can't wait to see him in action tomorrow! As for now, daddy and I are off to bed...because they will both be in our bed within a few hours I'm sure (both have nasty coughs and runny, runny noses thanks to this wonderful Texas weather)!!! Oh, still no pictures. Hoping to make a trip this week to Best Buy to take care of the problem. Cory said that I need to find one with a chain on it that I can clip to my pocket...HA HA HA! This is still a sore subject to discuss because I'm still sad that I lost it (but I'm happy that I'm going to get a new/better one)!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This texas weather isn't doing anything for my girls either! How fun Brooks is walking! Have fun getting that new camera!