Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love is in the Air

Or, maybe not!
Can you tell that our photo shoot this afternoon was not a success?
Brooks REALLY wanted to go for a wagon ride around the block, but it was too cold!
So I snapped a few pictures (with my mom's camera...thanks mom) and we went for a wagon ride inside the house!
LOADS of fun, but I had to make my little Valentine happy!

8 comments:

Tarah said...

This is hilarious!! Look at sweet little Burkley sitting like an angel!! Happy Valentine's B&B!

amy said...

the pic is so funny! we've been doing the same thing- wagon rides around the house... not quite the same- is it?!

sweetpeanme said...

Burkley's face is hilarious...she's like "Mom...is he serious??!" :o)

What cute little valentines!

Becca said...

HA! Logan is flipping out and sweet little Burkley just looks like she doesn't know what to do! So cute!

Paige said...

Burkley's face cracks me up more- she's like "what's his problem?"

Kristi said...

too funny! Burkley's facial expression is funny. She seems confused as to why brother is screaming.

Elizabeth said...

We have these photo shoots all the time!! I love that picture! Love it!

Holly said...

What a sweet picture! I love looking at pictures of your kids because I imagine that's what K & K will look like as they get older. Khloee is consistantly 1 1/2 lbs smaller than him. It's so hard to get both perfect in a picture, this one is classic expressions!