14 months old???
I just can't believe it!
I know, I know...
I always say it, but seriously,
I just can't believe it.
Some days it seems just like yesterday and then there are days that it seems like 14 years (not really, just kidding)!
Here's what my little munchkins have been up to lately!
* has 6 teeth (4 top and 2 bottom)
* is now a walker
* is learning to climb
* wears 12 month clothes and some 18 months
* recently learned to drink from a straw
* loves to be outside (but has been stuck inside due to the cold weather)
* LOVES to play with all of his toys and will entertain himself for HOURS
* loves his puppy
* is a momma's boy, but will go to anyone
* a great eater
* loves to give big, wet, open mouth kisses (and they are soooooo sweet)
* likes to dance when he hears a song with a snappy beat
* Da Da is still his favorite word, but will also say Momma and a few other words (after I say them s.l.o.w.l.y over and over again)
* has had his 2nd and 3rd ear infection this month (currently fighting it right now)
* pretty much runs ALL OVER THE PLACE
* is attempting to climb on things
* wears size 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 months
* has 6 teeth (4 top and 2 bottom) and it looks like she might be getting a few more pretty soon
* likes her puppy from a distance (she has to approach her first)
* loves to eat anything and everything sweet (she gets it honestly)
* recently learned to drink from a straw
* is a true girl girl...loves to play with my old make up, brushes, jewelry
* tiny but mighty
* has the spunkiest personality ever...is hilarious!
* LOVES everyone
* loves to give hugs and kisses (big, wet, open mouth ones just like her big brother)
* loves her big brother to death
* is extremely smart...she understands EVERYTHING that we tell her/ask her to do
* has her 1st ear infection now
* has her 1st ear infection now
They are truly a gift from God and I thank Him each and every day for answering my prayers.
Cory and I are truly blessed!



6 comments:
OMG! Love the pics! Our little girls wear the same size clothes as yours. Glad to know we are not the only ones staying little!
Brooks' eyelashes are GORGEOUS in that picture in the tub! Love those babies and can't believe they are 14 months either!
OHHH, they are so cute! man, time flies. great pics too. :)
happy 14 months!
Bath time fun. I can't believe the size difference in them. You have your big boy and your petite girl! Poor babies with ear infections.
Too cute! It is so fun to see the difference in them and also compare them to my little one. He is almost 9 months and wearing size 4 diapers and 9 & 12 months clothes. He is a hoss. ;)
I guess you can still have a BIG brother, even if he is your twin! They are precious! Hoping for walkers soon, too!
Post a Comment