Friday, February 19, 2010

My New Picture Taker!!

Here it is!
It's so nice, but I've got a lot of studying to do!
Guess that's what I'll be doing during nap time's and at night!
I can't wait to learn all about my new camera!



I played around with it for literally 10 minutes last night and then decided that I would rather catch up on some much needed sleep!
Here's a few shots I took of our first born, Holly Ann Belle!
No, we haven't forgotten about her and yes, we still love her!



6 comments:

amy said...

That's what I have too! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I still don't know how to use all of it's features- I have studying to do too! :) YAY for your new camera!

Paige said...

yeah!! if you figure out anything worthy of sharing--- please DO tell!!

Elizabeth said...

We have one of those! You will love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I got a new camera a couple of weeks ago and the first pictures I took were of my little puppies, too! Good luck learning all about it! I haven't even scratched the surfact yet!

Mrs. B said...

nice! i am *so* super jealous. great photos! :)

Laura said...

I am so jealous! Enjoy your new camera! :)