I' m proud to announce that there is about to be a super FUN giveaway here on this blog. If you are one of those "lurkers" this is your chance to become a follower. It's simple. All you have to do is click "follow" at the top of my dashboard and then great a Google account. And all you have to do to create a Google account is provide an email address and create a password! So, I'm giving you the heads up...you are going to want extra entries! The super fun product that I'm going to review came in the mail this afternoon, so once I get my review written, I'll post it and you can have a chance to win too! Stay tuned!
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

1 comment:
If you are a follower...what does that mean??? Will "followers" get notified when you post a new blog? I would love to set something like that up for my blog.
Post a Comment