Christmas with my family continued Christmas Day after B&B took their nap!
My dad called to see if I'd mind opening the garage so we could unload my moms car and not have very far to go...because it was FREEZING!

Here's a picture I snapped of them driving up!
Can you see my dad?
Look closely...he's sitting on the floor of my mom's car!

No room for Poppy with all of these...

HOLY COW...and this was the second load that was brought over!

All of the loot after it was brought in!

And another view!

Brooks got a "real" guitar from
Nea and Poppy and he LOVES it.
I see guitar lessons in his future!
He LOVES to play the guitar with my dad, Uncle Mike, and Craig!

And the BEST part and what we look forward to most in my family is when it's time to open gag gifts.
It's so much fun and we laugh so dang hard.
My brother and Sheri gave me this purple beauty this year...and they aren't getting it back any time soon.
Might make the perfect sun hat at the beach this summer!

And Cory got this oh so cool Born Construction hat (my dad's company) from the early 90's along with these cool beer
koozies!

And the most BEAUTIFUL vase ever from my mom and dad.
Dad and I LOVE buying figurines from the Dollar Store for each other, but this year, he purchased this beauty for me...and sadly, it's still sitting on my mantle (my cleaning lady probably thinks I'm crazy)!
Burkley helping Maw Maw pat and sing She to sleep...but it didn't work!

Poppy cooking and
Nea putting toys together for the kiddos!

And Christmas wouldn't be complete without a brother in law picture!
We say it every year, but I honestly think this Christmas was the BEST Christmas ever.
Cory and I are so blessed and thankful to have such close families that love one another.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:
Thats a fun tradition.. I may have to try that with my family next year (the gag gifts)... we would prob laugh so hard!! :)
Wow! I hope you actually had time to eat from opening all those presents! Love the hat!!
Post a Comment