Monday, January 10, 2011

"Snow" Jealous

The rumor is that several cities north of us are getting snow!
And all we are getting is nasty RAIN!
Oh well, at least we are making the best of it!
Cory and I did a little rearranging in the play room while B&B were napping.
We are soooooo tired of watching Mickey Mouse (thanks Kelly), Ariel, and Cars in the living room, so we thought that we'd put the TV in there and buy a small DVD player and they can watch movies while they are playing in their room.
So, after we did some rearranging, I headed out to Wal Mart to purchase the DVD player and we had it all set up and ready to go when they woke up.
We didn't get the reaction we had hoped for first, as they both wanted us to sit in there with them, but they are finally "getting" it!
After their baths last night, Cory turned on Cars and this is what I found after I cleaned up!
Don't they look comfy sitting on their bean bag chairs?!?!
B&B might not be out playing in the snow, but they sure are warm and enjoying their new "toy" that daddy bought them!
Stay warm!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

ha, we're wishing for snow here too :) They look so comfy and cute!!

nicole said...

be careful what you wish for. we (new jersey) still have remnants of the last storm we got and now we're going to have a big snow storm tuesday night!!! its' nice for a couple hours, but then it's just annoying!

Anonymous said...

Precious! We're sharing those rainy days with ya! I'd much rather have snow! (A&A head to the playroom after drinking their milk every morning for AN HOUR by themselves! We put up the kid gate and have to beg them to come eat breakfast an hour later! LOVE MY MORNINGS!)

Jenni said...

I'm so jealous of your kids sitting and watching a movie!! Jillian only lasts a few minutes. Ahh...what I wouldn't give for a break. I don't even mind watching the movie with her...