We celebrated Christmas with the Scott Family on Christmas Eve before the annual Christmas party in the game room!
Here's a picture of Nana and PaPa's living room with alllllll of the loot.
Isn't Nana's tree beautiful?
I helped decorate it!!
Entertaining B&B for hours, and hours, and hours in the playroom!
Nana and her little princess!
MiMi and Burkley
Burkley lovin' on Colton!
Who would have thought that these $5 backpacks on wheels would be their FAVORITE!
LOVE it!!
They would rather climb on them and roll all around rather than lay on them to watch a movie...but we are working on that!


4 comments:
FUN pictures! I LOVE their new table and chairs...SO CUTE :)
Oh How fun! You can tell that their Papa and Nana just love the mess out of them two! How sweet!
Such sweet family!! And I love the bean bag idea! I may have to add that to Reagan's wishlist!
One of our best Christmas! Our 4 grandchildren are the BEST!!! Won't they have fun on the ski trip!
Post a Comment