Yep, it's true!
We decided to put our BEAUTIFUL home up for sale.

We've been talking about it for quite some time and decided on doing it after the first of the year.
It was a hard decision to make because we love our house, love our neighbors, and love our neighborhood, but we are busting at the seams.
When we built this house, it was just Cory and myself and we never expected to have two little ones at once.
What are our plans you ask?
Well, that's a good question!
If it sells quickly, we will split the time living with our parents until we can find something a little larger and a little closer towards our parents (but still close to the funeral home).
Call us crazy, but I know our parents are secretly praying that it does sell quick so that we can move in with them...and so are we! Ha ha ha...we LOVE our parents and have much fun with them!
We are not ready to build again anytime soon because we are still looking for the perfect place to build our forever home!
It was listed late, late Thursday night and the lock box was put on the front door and the sign was put in our yard first thing Friday morning.By Friday afternoon, the company that schedules showings had already sent me a text wanting permission to show it this past Sunday.
WOW!
I spent all day Saturday and most of Sunday morning picking up and making sure everything was just perfect...which is HARD work when you have two little ones dragging stuff back out that you put up every minute!
The couple that looked at our house really liked it but were going to see another house and then were going to "talk" about them...which I totally understand...but I want to know what they "really" thought about it and if they are interested!
We shall see!
I'm ready for this fun yet exhausting journey and I'm praying that the perfect couple comes along and snatches it up quickly!
But honestly, I hope I live to see the closing day, because it's hard trying to keep this place looking "perfect" all day long...never know when they might text letting me know a showing is within a few hours!
I'm off to pick up this place again for the millionth time today because our relator is bringing over all the relators that work in her office tomorrow after their meeting so she can show it off to them!
Toodles...I'll keep you posted!


6 comments:
LOVE that house...good luck :)
I bet your house will sell in no time! It's BeeaUtiful!! Dont you wish you had a camera hiding to hear what people think? Good Luck!
How exciting! Such a beautiful house... probably won't take long! Good luck!!
That would be soo hard to keep the house in "selling" condition :) I hope it sells really fast so you don't need to worry about that for long! You are very brave to put it up for sale without a concrete plan! I admire that in people!!! It is a gorgeous home, whoever snatches it up will be very lucky!!!
Hi! I am dropping by after reading your comment on Mom to a Lil Ladybug's 1000 followers post. Now you have 61 followers!
It would be so hard to keep a house clean with little ones. I hope the house sells soon.
Post a Comment