Sunday, January 30, 2011

You'll Want to be the FIRST to Get These...GIVEAWAY!

OH MY GOODNESS!
If you are a mommy, you will not want to pass up this opportunity to get your hands on this!
Social Kiddo Cards!!
When Gabby, the owner of Kiddo Tags, first contacted me to review her product, I was thrilled and couldn't wait to get my Social Kiddo Cards in the mail.
I mean seriously, how creative, how cute, and how handy.
I can't tell you how often I'm digging around in my purse and/or diaper bag looking for a scratch piece of paper and a pen to jot down my name/kids names, number, email address, or blog address for someone.
Instead of whipping out my phone and trying to type in a name/phone number, I can now whip out my Social Kiddo Cards!
Here's a little note from Gabby, the owner of Kiddo Tags
A must have for a Social Mommy's purse and or Social Kiddo's back pack. These were created when my daughter wanted to give her friends her phone number to schedule play dates outside of school. Also, I like to use them when I meet someone while out and about, at the playground, Daycare etc. I found myself using them on the tennis court as a personal fun info card.I also use them on birthday presents (replacing the to/from tag) or to insert into a card (thank you's, birthdays, baby showers etc) cards.

Gabby is so graciously giving away a set of Social Kiddo Cards to ONE of my lucky readers!
(I know you are SUPER excited)!
Here's how you enter this oh so fun giveaway!
MANDATORY...leave me a comment letting me know what you think about Social Kiddo Cards and which design you like best!
2 extra entries...go to kiddotags.com and sign up for the newsletter to get the formal "launch date" of this product! (click on newsletter button to sign up)
2 extra entries...go to kiddotags.com and "LIKE" their site!
3 extra entries...become a follower of my blog!
5 extra entries...blog about this giveaway and make sure to leave me the link in your comment!
**PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE SEPARATE COMMENTS FOR EACH ENTRY OR THEY WILL NOT COUNT**




Aren't all of these designs cute?
I had a hard time deciding which ones I wanted!
If you are the lucky winner, here's what you will receive:
16 piece Social Kiddo card Kit
24 stickers (8 additional to place on gifts, cards, etc.)
16 card stock 14pt (Social Kiddo space for notes)
1 Kiddo mini sharpie
AND...
You'll even get a pretty leather card holder for your Social Kiddo Cards!
This giveaway will end on Thursday, February 10th and the winner will be chosen with random.org!
Good luck...you'll want to be the FIRST to get these!!!
(Trust me!!)

27 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute and what a cute idea. I like the ones you got or the Black, white and blue Damask ones.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I like the pattern/design you have. :)

Jenny said...

What a good idea! I wish I could've come up with something like that!

Miss Megan said...

Brilliant idea! I like the light pink/brown ones, and the ones that you have, and, well, I like them all! Cute designs to match the cute idea =)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

How cute is this?!

I like the one with the car!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Ps- Im a follower of your blog :)

Marissa said...

I like the car ones :) Super cute...hope I win!!!

I think you know my email?!

Marissa said...

I follow your blog too :)

Holly said...

This idea is just awesome... I love it! My fav is the blue, black and white damask set.

Holly said...

I am a follower of your blog! ;)

Holly said...

I blogged about your giveaway girl! http://frestontwins.blogspot.com/2011/02/cute-giveaway.html

sweetpeanme said...

I love this!!! Every mom needs something like this!! :o)

I love the design you have!!! Adorable!!

Russamoto said...

Cute! I like the turtle and the whale!

Russamoto said...

And I followed your blog.

Russamoto said...

And I liked KT on fb.

Russamoto said...

And I signed up for the newsletter.

amy said...

cute! I like the same pattern you chose!

Nea said...

Hey, guess what, I'm a follower too!!!!

Nea said...

ALL of these are just toooooooo cute!

Nea said...

Guess you'll have to help me choose which one when I win!!!!! HA!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like all of them. You did a wonderful job, very creative and handy.

lclazar029 said...

Super like :) I love the pink strawberry design.
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

1} I subscribed to Kiddotags.com newsletter
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

1} I 'liked' Kiddotags.com site
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

2} I'm a GFC follower of you- LCruz
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

3} I'm a GFC follower of you- LCruz
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

The social cards are really nice. I like the snail & turtle designs.
ro20del@yahoo.com