First you got to see a Rootin' Tootin' Cowboy sportin' his hat...
And now, you get to see a PRECIOUS rhinestone cowgirl sportin' her hat!



I laugh every single time she wants to wear her "cowgirl" hat because it just looks like a sombrero on her tiny little head.
You're welcome, I know that song will be stuck (like glue) in your head all day!
**Be sure to enter the giveaway on my previous post**

2 comments:
Hey girl! I just saw your comment about the google ads. I put them up a few wks ago thinking that I already blog so why not. When you do there is a thing that tracks the clicks on them and they pay you. Haha, I'm up to $6.24 in those wks. Maybe if I had more readers I guess. Or even if I blogged about cooler stuff, but this is just our life. I will probably be removing them soon.
She is one rootin tootin cowgirl!
Post a Comment