I forgot to bring my old little point and shoot camera with me and I hated the thought of bringing my big camera with me on the mountain, so these few phone pictures are all I have of us skiing (and no, there isn't one picture of Cory and I together at the top of the mountain like I wanted)!


I didn't mind posing for a picture...thanks Mandy for snapping a quick one of me!

BEAUTIFUL!
We were blessed with spring like skiing on this trip!




I'm not a huge fan of goggles, but thank God
PaPa had an extra pair for me to borrow!
It's hard as you know what trying to see out of sun glasses when it's snowing!
I literally felt like I was blind...and it was super scary!

You can't really tell in this picture, but it was snowing like CRAZY (Thursday...our last day of skiing)!


There's nothing better than skiing on fresh powder!
But this was a LOT and it was so hard to ski in...gave my legs a gooooooood workout!
Stay tuned for tomorrow pictures...the last of Crested Butte pictures!

2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! I hope we get some sunshine on the mountain next week!!
wow, its hard for me to picture all that snow and mountains...I've never seen ANYTHING like it. looks like yall had a really good trip!
Post a Comment