Saturday, February 12, 2011

Speed Racers & Happy 1st Birthday

This past Sunday the weather was super nice, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to play outside for a bit at Nana and PaPa's.
It was really the first time that B&B were able to "ride" their 4 wheelers (other than around in the garage) and they had a BLAST riding up and down and around and around the driveway!

I promise he was having fun and loved every minute of it!

And it couldn't go fast enough for this little one!

And today, this precious baby girl is ONE!

Happy 1st Birthday Shea Makinzie and many, many more!
We love you more than you will ever know!
***And my little man's croup turned into bilateral ear infections. Thank goodness I decided to take him in yesterday. Poor baby had to get a shot and will begin another round of antibiotics today. Please pray that he bounces back ASAP and that his ears clear up a bit over night since we are flying tomorrow.***

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my! I cannot wait until my duo are old enough. Looks like a BLAST!!!