Well, we are a tab bit disappointed because the weather man predicted 80% chance of snow on Friday, but all we managed to get was ice!
I was a bit bummed, but I'll have my fair share of snow on our upcoming ski trip (and I'm sure I'll be sick of it after a week)!
I don't know how people live where it snows all the time...who would want to have to shovel snow all the time!
Anyway, despite being stuck inside, we found fun ways to pass the time and stay warm!
Aside from coloring,painting, watching movies, and playing, B&B...


2 comments:
Not fair that we have to pay lots of money to go see the real stuff, huh!! We're going in March! Can't wait! (Burkley's hair is getting so long! It's beautiful!)
Looks like you still had a good day! I live in Wisconsin where we just got 20 inches of snow. Not fun to snowblow/shovel but it's pretty. I lived here all my life and you just get used to it!
Post a Comment