While Cory and I skied during the day, Nana was sweet enough to keep Brooks and Burkley!
There was plenty of things to do in the condo that kept them busy during the day and at night.
Here's just a few...

Looking out the window at all of the snow (photo compliments of Brooks)!

Playing under the sink with toilet paper!

Coloring/drawing with Colton and Avery!



Helping mommy (please excuse me...I had just gotten out of the shower) dry Avery's THICK hair!

Playing a little football!

And a little catch!

Brooks and Uncle Jimmy (or Uncle Dim-e as Brooks and Burkley would say)
On Tuesday night, we went to Slogars, a restraunt that serves family style. Burkley was feeling a bit under the weather, so we decided she needed to stay in out of the cold. Cory was sweet enough to stay back with her and let me go with the group since I had never been there before.

Brooks and PaPa outside of our condo waiting for the bus!

Jimmy and Dana (Nana Dana) waiting for the bus!

Our BEAUTIFUL condo!!

Brooks and PaPa riding the bus...it was Brooks' first time riding the bus and he LOVED it (despite the look on his face)! He told the bus driver to be careful and thank you when we got off!


And here's a picture of our dinner at Slogars!
Family style fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cream corn, and yummy biscuits!
It was DELISH!

Nana and PaPa!!

Not only did Brooks get to ride the bus for the first time, he also had a drumstick for the first time!

I was shocked to say the least when he picked it up and starting eating it!
He only did this because he was sitting next to Colton, so we are thinking Colton might have to come over at night to eat so they will try more things!

I think it's safe to say that he liked his drumstick!
We had a great dinner and by the time we returned to the condo, Burkley was feeling much, much better!
Again, stay tuned for more snow pictures because the ARE coming...I promise!

2 comments:
OK that wonderful meal is making me hungry : )
Love the pics! Looks like ya'll had a Great time!
Post a Comment