Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kinda Wordless Wednesday...Breakfast Edition

I'm currently enjoying this breakfast of champions!
So yesterday was my 31st Birthday!
And it just so happened to be one of "those" days!
One that started bright and early with two doctor appointments for B&B (8:20 and 8:30).
It's never easy setting your alarm for 5:45 so you can get yourself ready before the kiddos wake, much less on your BIRTHDAY!
Trying to get two little ones up, fed, dressed, and out the door by 8 AM isn't an easy task.
But, we made it!
Diagnosis...sinusitis AGAIN for both of them (something they will both struggle with forever...but they get it honestly from me)!
Medication...a whopping 90 bucks...AGAIN (Burkley's last medication that she was on just last month was 98 bucks with insurance)!
After that adventure, we rode with my mom to pick up my delish cookie cake.
We then picked up a few burgers and some nuggets and enjoyed a nice lunch with Nea, Poppy, Maw Maw, and Ms. Josie.
B&B had a few tantrums.
We headed home for nap time...they took a good nap.
I was able to sew for a bit, pick up the house, wash and fold clothes, and talk on the phone without distractions!
My parents, Kyle, Sheri, and the girls ended up coming over for pizza and cookie cake and then we called it a night.
I was exhausted and slept like a baby...and so did B&B.
Thanks again to all of my family and friends for the cards, phone calls, emails, and texts...ya'll always make me feel so special.
And although I know 31 isn't "that" old, it does look and sound strange to me!
Here's to many, many more!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hear ya on the expenses. It never ends. I hope B & B get feeling better!!! I wish I had the energy to get up and get ready before the kids get up. I still get ready during their nap most the time.

Holly said...

Oh! Forgot to tell ya.... I've still been chuckling about "B" asking what's in the BIG BOX. Too funny!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it was a good day, dr appts and all :) Sounds like you were surrounded with family which is always the best :)

Coffey Twins said...

I need tips on getting everyone ready and out the door for appointments!!