- Going to my weekly doctor appointments is something that I really look forward to. I never thought I'd get so excited about a doctor's appointment, but it's usually the highlight of my week. Hey...it's considered an "outing"!
- Creating/updating a "to do list" for mom and a "grocery" list for Cory is something that I do several times a day.
- Reading...for those of you who know me well, know that I do not like to read. Although it's only a few pages at a time, it's still considered reading. I'm currently reading up on how to get Brooks and Burkley on a schedule (thanks to Baby Wise).
- Getting up off the couch to go potty or to let Holly out to potty excites me! It feels so good to get up and move around.
- A trip to Wal-Mart sounds super fun right now. I'm not a huge fan of Wal-Mart (I LOVE Target) because it's always so stinkin' crowded, but I would do anything right now for a trip to Wally World. I was telling Cory last night that I would love to get in one of those motorized carts and ride up and down EVERY isle. Sad, but sounds like a blast!
- Acting silly...last night we were watching the football game (huge surprise) and during a commercial, I sat up and acted like I was playing a trumpet. Why? I have no clue, other than the fact that I was bored out of my freakin' mind. Plus I was sick and tired of hearing the OU fight song. Come on now, how many times do they have to play it? Good thing I decided to go to bed because if I heard it one more time, I would have puked (sorry if anyone is an OU fan). At least Cory and I got a good laugh out of this little episode of mine. He really got tickled because he knows how bored I am...glad he thinks it's funny!!
- Checking my email is continuous. I swear I sign on and check it every 5 minutes just hoping to hear those 3 words "You've Got Mail". I also check my blog to see if anyone has left a comment (shame on you if you read it and do not leave me a message) and I love stalking other blogs. It's rather addicting and at least it makes the time go by.
- I have it down pat as to what time and what channel my programs are on and when Cory comes home early and insists on changing the channel, it really throws a loop in things!
Now, I'm sure I'm leaving out a few things, but I'm sure you get the point. I'm hanging in there...not too much longer! Have a great week!

1 comment:
Just wait a couple months. You will probably be looking back on these nice, quiet days at home wishing for even a short uninterrupted nap. Haha. In fact, you'll probably be so busy, you'll have to find time to update your blog!! Enjoy these last few days as best you can...because those precious babies will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment