Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is It Really SNOW?!?!

OH MY GOODNESS...it's SNOWING in Alvin, Texas tonight! Hard to believe that yesterday everyone was wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts! Only in Texas right?!?! Here are a few pictures I snapped in a hurry...it is COLD and I was trying to hurry so that I could get inside by the fire. Hopefully the twins don't decide to make their grand entrance tonight!! Enjoy the "snowy" pics!!!!

34 weeks and 3 days

Cory thinks he's about to bust
that snowball on my head...
Don't know what he was thinking!!
(and NO...that is NOT a snowball in my sweatshirt)
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

The Burban and Tahoe

Cory and Uncle Bob

Look at the snow on our house!!!

Another view of Cory's car

Hopefully my plants will survive
the snow and cold

It's pretty thick on the diving board

Holly trying to figure the snow out
and trying to find a place to potty

Holly's name in the snow

If you look really close, you can
see a few snowflakes on Holly's fur!!!


Stay Warm~
Hay

1 comment:

Tarah said...

Girl, get inside & keep those babies warm! Love ya!