Burkley is still in the NICU, but is doing incredible. She is only in there because of low birth weight and she has her brother to thank for that. They have increased her feeds and she's tolerating them, the temperature in her little bed has been lowered, which means she's able to control her own body temperature. So, all we are waiting for is for her to gain about a pound or a few more ounces and she will be able to come home. Today she weighed 3lbs 13.7ounces and they want her around 4 1/2 pounds or so...at least that's what several of the nurses have mentioned to us. They have also said that she may be coming home around the end of this coming week, so we will just have to wait and see (we are not holding them to that because it just all depends). Cory and I know that she is in great hands, but we are anxious and ready to have our baby girl home with us and her big brother. Please keep Burkley, Cory and I, and Maw Maw in your thoughts and prayers.
Here's the part you have been waiting for...pictures of our little miracles. I'm in the process of uploading a ton of pictures from the hospital, so please be patient with me. I'm working as fast as I can in my spare time!!!
XOXO~
Hayley

6 comments:
YEA!!! Keep em coming!! What are you busy now or something?! HEE HEE!!
Happy one week birthday Brooks & Burkley! I can't wait to hold that little guy again!! And, finally love on Miss Burkley. I am so thankful that I got to be there when they arrived - I will never forget it! They are precious!
Love you all,
Tarah (Aunt T)
they're precoius guys!! congratulations and you guys are in our prayers!
Congratulations on the arrival of your gifts from God. I have been following your blog regularly, thanks to Kim Brewer, and decided to leave a message. The babies are so beautiful. I will keep your family in my prayers.
Congrats!
LaKyisha Spells-Small
I second that comment!! YEA!!!! I am so excited to hear that all is well with the babies. And, yes, as I told your mom, they definitely look like Born babies. Keep the pictures coming!
Yay! Congrats! They are beautiful! I will keep y'all in my prayers! Isn't it the best to be a Mom?
Post a Comment