I got busted yesterday! I had just finished getting my hair cut yesterday when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, but knew it was local and decided I better answer it. Well, if it wasn't Dr. Mike calling me. And like a dork, I told him I was getting my hair cut when he asked what I was doing! Ha ha! He was calling to see if I would be upset if he moved the date to Saturday instead of Sunday. Reason being, the other doctor that practices with him is leaving to go out of town that afternoon and he wanted her there to help assist with the delivery. No big deal, just one more day earlier. YIKES!
Well, today at my appointment, I learned that my c-section is still scheduled for Sunday at 8am. Come to find out the hospital is booked again, so we are just going to keep that date...that is unless I go into labor on my own. Hopefully I can hang in there a few more days. My back has really been hurting today since I left my appointment, but I think it's mainly because I'm starting to drop more. No other pains as of yet, which is good news. I have my pre-op tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 and they will tell me what time I have to be at the hospital on Sunday morning. I'm also going to treat myself to a pedicure!!!
Will keep everyone posted on what's going on as I can. I doubt I will be taking my computer to the hospital...will be too much going on! Brooks and Burkley will be here before we know it. Please keep all of us in your thoughts and prayers. We have waited for many years for this day to come and it's almost here.
Happy Holidays~
Hayley
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

1 comment:
I am SO excited about Sunday! Try to not to worry - you will do great! I can't wait to meet sweet little Brooks & Burkley - I know they will just LOVE their "Aunt T"!
See ya bright & early on Sunday - Love you!
Post a Comment