Sorry for the delay, but I've been a party animal this weekend! Instead of posting ALL the pictures on here, I decided it might be easier to create a slideshow! Brooks and Burkley had a great time on Saturday and got so many great gifts! Thanks again to everyone who came on over to help B&B celebrate their first birthday! Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!!!
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago




8 comments:
All of the decorations looked sooo good! YOu did such a great job with them. It looks like everyone had a great time!
Super cute party Hayley! COngrats to surviving the first year with twins. I realized that our kids are 4 months and 1 day apart! I can't believe in 4 short months I will be celebrating Tylers 1st birthday too. Time does fly :))
precious...great job decorating mama!!!
Wow! Those pictures came out great! Glad we were able to be there to help celebrate! Happy 1st you two!!!
So cute! You did such a great job on everything. I might have to steal that theme sometime! :) Happy birthday B & B! Sure wish we were closer so Noah could play with y'alL!
ohhhhhhhhhh what a fun party!! You did an amazing job! The first party is always the most precious !Im glad you got tons of pics! You have a beautiful family!!!!
I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!!! I hope your week is going great!
I was wondering if you could do me a favor and vote for my blog: http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home
you have to sign up (which is quick) but would really help me! I would love it if you spread the word also!
Just put in your favorite blog as : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
thank you sweetie!
OH my gosh it all looked so good!!!! It makes me realize I really need to get on the ball and start planning my girls first!!!
Ok... that has to be the cutest 1st birthday party I've ever! And the cutest little birthday girl and birthday boy, too! I was excited to hear that you survived without tears - I hope I can do the same in 1 1/2 months... YIKES!
Post a Comment